FEURICH 218 – Concert I
The first model in the new and innovative FEURICH concert piano series is an exclusive design by esteemed piano designer Stephen Paulello. The unique construction of this semi concert grand piano sets completely new quality and sound standards. The highest quality components and woods are used in the construction process––hammer heads by Renner of Stuttgart, AA rated quality felts from Wurzen and a first class soundboard. The 218 – Concert I has the customary rich, warm and sonorous tone associated with FEURICH, coupled with an impressive clarity and precision.
- world class sound performance
- excellent consistency across the entire range
- unique Stefan Paulello designed frame
- Rust-free strings for purity of tone and longevity
- Renner hammer heads
- precise and responsive FEURICH action & keyboard
- integrated anti-glare LED Lamp
- traditional music rest design
The 218 – Concert I is in use in many recording studios, as well as small and medium size concert halls around the world.
The Mod. 218 – Concert I is available in black, with brass fittings and red felts, or chrome fittings and grey felts, and can easily be fitted with the optional FEURICH silencer system.
For more information about this FEURICH piano, please send us a message. >> Contact